There Are Two Ways For You To Participate In This Power and Love!
OPTION #1. Join Todd, Robby and Tom as a Team Member For This Trip–TRIP FULL! SO SORRY!
- All inclusive trip (except some minor incidentals)
- Our travel agent helps you with your flights (price includes round trip from 8 major airports in the US. Additional fees apply if you would like to fly from a different US airport or if you are coming from an international location. If you are traveling from outside of the US to Israel, please email us at email@example.com for more details.
- Hotel (double occupancy) and 2 meals each day included
- Private Bus transportation from airport to hotel and back
- Private Bus transportation each day from hotel to conference and back
- Attend and participate in the Israel Power and Love
- Participate in a four-day private team tour of the Holy Land after the Power and Love (Mar. 25-28)
- “Hit the Streets” of Jerusalem with a translator to bring the love of God to the region! Help activate our Israeli friends!
- Although we can’t promise the amount of time, there will be opportunity to meet the speakers and interact with them
- Join us for this life changing trip! Limited to the first 47 applicants accepted. Don’t wait to apply! (application process required)
- Trip Dates — Mar. 20 – 28, 2018 — (Travel to Tel Aviv on an overnight flight on March 19 arriving March 20 and return on March 28 arriving back in the US on March 29th)*
- Actual Israel Power and Love Dates — March 21 – March 24, 2018
- Cutoff Date for Regular Trip Pricing — Jan 22, 2018 — After this, the price increases $200 plus there may be additional flight costs.**
- Final Date to Apply — Feb. 19th, 2018 — But if you wait this long, the price will be much higher and most likely the trip could be sold out.
- $3,975 (Price increases $200 if full application and full payment not received by Jan 22, 2018)*
- $2,775 if you are traveling from a different country other than the US or Canada and you will be responsible for your own travel arrangements. (Price increases $200 if full application and full payment not received by Jan 22, 2018)*
*Also, you have the option of arriving early or staying late in Israel at your own expense.
- This trip is designed for those who would like to experience a Power & Love in a different culture
- The Team size will be limited to 47 people
- Because of the nature of this trip an application process is required. Priority will be given to Pastors and Ministry Leaders.
FOUR STEPS TO APPLY: TRIP FULL! SO SORRY!!!
• Step 1 — Click here or the link below and to pay your deposit. This locks your “spot in line”. If you are not accepted for any reason, you will be refunded the full deposit amount. We expect this trip to sell out!
• Step 2 — Click here and complete the online application (your application will not be considered until we receive your deposit)
• Step 3 — Have your pastor and one other friend/personal reference click here and complete this reference form for you. (Not necessary if your full time income is derived from your church or ministry)
• Step 4 — After you pay your deposit (Step 1) you will be emailed a link that will direct you to DocuSign legal documents. We require electronic signatures for our terms and conditions.
PUT YOUR DEPOSIT DOWN NOW!
**FULL CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY — You may cancel up to 8 weeks prior to the departure date in order to receive a $200 refund of this deposit. If for any reason, you cancel after 8 weeks prior to the departure date, the full deposit will be forfeited. Final payment must be received by the cut-off date in order to avoid the $200 late fee. If for some reason you cancel your trip within 4 weeks of your departure date or after we have paid for your air flights, you will not be refunded for your ticket price. However, it is often the case that the ticket can be reused in the future less a change fee (varies between $75-$200+). Also, you will forfeit your deposit and there will be an additional $100 late cancellation penalty.
***Your “reserved spot” is based on a completed application, acceptance, and full payment received by the cut off dates
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTION #2. ONLY If you live in the Middle East, Register and Attend on Your Own
We have been asked by our local Israel hosts to limit folks coming from outside of the Middle East if at all possible. If you do not live in the local region, we would ask that you with either apply to come with the Lifestyle Team (Option 1) or choose a different Power and Love to attend.
If you do live in the region of Israel, the registration for “locals” is being handled by our Israeli hosts and is available in Hebrew or English:
Early Bird — Full 3 1/2 day event if registered by Feb 14, 2018 — 100 shekels (non-refundable)
Advance Rate — Full 3 1/2 day event if registered between Feb 15 and March 14, 2018 — 150 shekels (non-refundable)
Late/At the Door Registration — Full 3 1/2 day event if registered between March 15 up to and at the door — 200 shekels (non-refundable)
Individual session registration will only be available on March 15 or after, space permitting. We expect to be sold out.
Want to Know More About Power and Love? Watch These Videos for more!