There Are Two Ways For You To Participate the Iceland Power and Love!
OPTION #1. Join Todd, Andy and Tom as a Team Member For This Trip
- All inclusive trip (except some minor incidentals and some meals)
- Our travel agent helps you with your flights (price includes round trip from 12 major airports in the US. Additional fees apply if you would like to fly from a different US airport or if you are coming from an international location. If you are traveling from outside of the US to Iceland, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Hotel (2 to a room) and breakfast everyday is included. During “Love in Action” times you are responsible for your own food.
- Private bus transportation from airport to hotel and back
- Private bus transportation each day from hotel to conference and back
- Attend and participate in the Iceland Power and Love
- “Hit the Streets” of Iceland with a translator to bring the love of God to the region! Help activate our Icelandic friends!
- Although we can’t promise the amount of time, there will be opportunity to meet the speakers and interact with them
- Sightseeing tour to the Golden Circle on Sunday!
- Join us for this life changing trip! Limited to the first 54 applicants accepted. Don’t wait to apply! (application process required)
- Trip Dates — June 4 – 11, 2018 — (Travel to Iceland on an overnight flight on June 4 arriving June 5 and arrive back in US on June 11)*
- Actual Iceland Power & Love Dates — June 6 – 9, 2018
- Cutoff Date for Regular Trip Pricing —
April 9, 2018—EXTENDED TO APRIL 23rd! After this, the price increases $200 plus there may be additional flight costs.**
- Cutoff Date for Regular Trip Pricing —
- Final Date to Apply — May 7th 2018 — But if you wait this long, the price will be much higher and most likely the trip could be sold out.
- $2,550 (Price increases $200 if full application and full payment not received by
April 9, April 23rd, 2018)*
- $1,700 if you are traveling from a different country other than the US or Canada and you will be responsible for your own travel arrangements. (Price increases $200 if full application and full payment not received by
April 9,April 23, 2018)*
*Also, you have the option of arriving early or staying late in Iceland at your own expense.
- This trip is designed for those who would like to experience a Power & Love in a different culture
- The Team size will be limited to 54
FOUR STEPS TO APPLY:
- Step 1 — Click here or the link below and to pay your deposit. This locks your “spot in line”. If you are not accepted for any reason, you will be refunded the full deposit amount. We expect this trip to sell out quickly!**
- Step 2 — Click here and complete the online application (your application will not be considered until we receive your deposit)
- Step 3 — Have your pastor and one other friend/personal reference click here and complete this reference form for you. (Not necessary if your full time income is derived from your church or ministry)
- Step 4 — After you pay your deposit (Step 1) you will be emailed a link that will direct you to DocuSign legal documents. We require electronic signatures for our terms and conditions.
**Your “reserved spot” is based on a completed application, acceptance, and full payment received by the cut off dates
FULL CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY — You may cancel up to 8 weeks prior to the departure date in order to receive a $200 refund of this deposit. If for any reason, you cancel after 8 weeks prior to the departure date, the full deposit will be forfeited. Final payment must be received by the cut-off date in order to avoid the $200 late fee. If for some reason you cancel your trip within 4 weeks of your departure date or after we have paid for your air flights, you will not be refunded for your ticket price. However, it is often the case that the ticket can be reused in the future less a change fee (varies between $75-$200+). Also, you will forfeit your deposit and there will be an additional $100 late cancellation penalty.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
OPTION #2. Make all your own plans and register on your own for the Iceland Power and Love
Registration: Note, this registration is being handled by our hosts in Iceland. You can see more information by clicking here.
Disclaimer: Lifestyle Christianity will not be involved at all should you choose to travel on your own. All communication for this #2 option should be with your travel agent and the hotel you are staying at. The only information we will provide is that on this web site.
Want to Know More About Power and Love? Watch These Videos for more!